On this page you can find a range of resources and links designed to support all members of the global UIPM Sports community during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis.
Download a written statement by UIPM President, Dr. Klaus Schormann
Select your language by clicking on the corresponding page
Latest UIPM articles about COVID-19:
- Mariana Arceo (MEX) uses her foundation to support medics after recovering from COVID-19 Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Coronavirus: How UIPM's global community is responding
- Tribute: Peter Whiteside (1952-2020)
- New qualification system for Modern Pentathlon at Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games published
- UIPM President’s update: A personal message for athletes and National Federations
- UIPM and continental events update
- UIPM statement on new dates for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games in 2021
- UIPM statement on postponement of Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- UIPM development sports calendar postponed until June
- ‘For our families’ : Pentathletes in Egypt join COVID-19 Coronavirus charity drive
- UIPM statement on HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, Honorary President
Information regarding the postponement of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games can be found on the IOC website:
- Speech from Dr. Thomas Bach, IOC President
- Frequently Asked Questions about Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
The following links are being advised by UIPM Medical Committee:
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is maintaining a COVID-19 Update page on its website where it publishes relevant information.
WADA published a Q&A for athletes which you can download below:
Should you have any question related to the current COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the global UIPM sports community, please contact UIPM here.
For media enquiries, please click here.